Monday 3 September 2012

There is a change in the air

Hey Everyone,
Although today has been pretty warm, the mornings are definitely getting
chillier and the nights are drawing in. It's quite scary to think that September 
is already here.

My card today though is quite bright and summery with lots of red...

The papers are from Raspberry road "summer goodness", I computer generated the greeting,
Martha Stewart branch punch, Cuttlebug flowers embossing folder, flowers from stash and so are the gems.
The image is actually a re-sized kids colouring page :)
I highlighted her gloves with frosted lace stickles and her shoes with glossy accents.

Challenges I would like to enter -
Sketch Saturday - #223 Jen's sketch

See you very soon,
Love
Lou x

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card Louise, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx