Wednesday 31 October 2012

Ellie

Hi Guys, 
A late and quick post from me. I have been swamped with orders for Christmas cards, New baby cards and trying to get my own cards done for upcoming birthdays.
I made this card today using a freebie from Tiddly Inks.
Sorry it's a bit wonky ;)
It's quite simple for a friends birthday. The papers are First edition Summer breeze. I got it last week and have used half already. It is wonderfully easy to use. I shall be getting another pad next time I am out.
She is coloured with Promarkers and has some WOC flowers and some bling,
Love Lou x

2 comments:

  1. you need to learn to say no more Lou or you will be worn to a frazzel lol...I love your ellie card, great colouring and I love the colour choices
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Adorable chracter. Full of sweetness. Congratulations ! It's very successful !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx