Wednesday 24 October 2012

Paper pieced cupcake

Morning All,
I can't sleep so here I am blogging at 4.30 am. I am sure I will feel it later.
The stamp today is from Kanban and I have paper pieced it with First Edition Up and away.
It has been matted and layered on to card stock and simply embellished with pearls. The bottom paper is glittered so this adds sparkle.
I am going to try and get some work done now while the rest of the house is asleep.
Bye for now,
lou x

Challenges-
Fussy and fancy - Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Super card the cupcake looks great in the matching papers,thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake and good luck.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi louise, your card is beatiful, i love the paper pieced
    cupcake and i really like those backing papers. thank you for joining us at fussy and fancy challenge blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous, great paper piecing...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Very cute card. Thank you for joining us to Fussy & Fancy.
    Hugs!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx