Sunday 30 December 2012

Dan for Elliott

Hi Guys, 
Hopefully you will get this post later today as I am going to try and schedule this one.
This card is Dan from The Digistamp boutique.
If you saw my earlier post you will know I did the matching Rosie card for my daughter.
Again he is coloured with Promarkers. and is kept really simple with just a bit of bling.
Although I loved making all the Christmas cards, I must admit I am now looking forward to doing something else. Have a great Sunday,
Lou x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Louise. love your colouring and the cute image. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute ! I like ! Nice character and beautiful papers ! Everything in simplicity ! Bravo !

    Happy new year 2013 !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx