Tuesday 11 December 2012

Time is Fleeting

Hi All,
The days are just flying by now and It all seems like a whirlwind of shopping, wrapping and trying to write cards. I have had to give up on the idea of sending home made cards this year as I will not have the time.
This is a card I made for a customer using a cute image from The Digistamp boutique and she can be found HERE
She is coloured in using Promarkers and the flowers are from WOC. The snowman was from Hobbycraft I think and he has been glittered with crystal snow.
Thanks for looking,
Lou x

Challenge- 
The Digistamp Boutique- december 12 competition

2 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous I love what you have done here, perfect, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with an adorable girl. Beautiful layout. Bravo ! Congratulations !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx