Friday, 1 March 2013

Be My Sunshine

Hi Guys,
I am feeling pretty rubbish today. I have a banging headache but with lots of orders in I don't have time to have a lie down. Just wanted to share this though.
The digi is from Tiddly inks and you can get her Here. I have coloured her with ProMarkers.
The papers are MME and the matting card is from Dovecraft. I picked that up in Wilko's and am so pleased with the shades I am going to get some more. The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and are a mix of daisy's and Roses. The corner and pearl heart are from there as well.
I am going to make a cuppa now and hopefully start to feel a bit better.
Lou x

Challenges-
Wild Orchid Challenge - Daisy, Daisy
Papertake weekly - Sketch #76
Totally papercrafts- Love is in the air

8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty design. Love the flowers and colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so so pretty, love the colours and the layout. Hope your head feels better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Funny charcater. Magnificent papers. Bravo !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous louise.stunning sweet image and i love your pretty papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at WOC challenge this time, huggles Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute! We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Louise, I just popped by to say I have nominated you for a Liebster award-I think your cards are awesome and wanted to pass this onto you.
    Hugs
    Andree xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx