Thursday 7 November 2013

Milkcoffee DT post- Fairy tales challenge

Hi,
The day has arrived that I can show you my first card as a member of the Milkcoffee DT. I am on the challenge team and this challenge is Fairy tales and you can join in Here.

I got to use Fairy Tiffany which you can get for yourself Here. She was great to work with and you can see I added lots of liquid pearls to her wings and I also heat embossed them with holographic glitter.



The flowers are from Wild orchid crafts, the large star snowflake is a deconstructed Christmas deccie from The range (lol). The papers are Silent night from First edition (my fave at the min).
Thanks for looking and don't forget to go join in the challenge,
Lou x

Challenges-
Papertake weekly- Anything goes
Card mania challenges- Anything goes
Top tip Tuesday- Seasons, Winter
613 Avenue create- Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Just so pretty, Lou. So many gorgeous details and I love you flower arrangement, I can never get that right. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent and bright card. Greatt work. Brvao !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,thank you for joining us at Card Mania!Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful louise.really love your pretty image and colours and your details are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image on your beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love all the shimmer.
    Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘seasons’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    Pink Gem Designs,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to read your comments and appreciate every one, lots of love, Lou xxx